Andrzej Dulka, the President of the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications, is highly experienced in managerial positions in high-tech and telecommunication industries and an industry activist.
He has been involved in the ICT industry for 25 years, incl. being the CEO, President of the Board and Head of sales in Poland and Central and Eastern Europe in Alcatel Lucent.
He is a PHD in automation and has completed studies in management.
Currently he is:
- Board Member of the European Federation of National Associations of ICT and Media Professionals;
- President of the Polish Association of Telecommunication Engineers;
- Deputy Chairman of the Electronics and Telecommunication Committee in the Polish Academy of Science;
- Member of the Information Technology Committee in the Polish Academy of Science.
He had been:
- The Chairman of the Council in the National Chamber of Commerce for Electronics and Telecommunications for six years
- A member of the Scientific Council at the National Institute of Communications and
- A member of the American and French Chambers of Commerce for numerous years
For his contribution to the development of the telecommunication industry he has been granted the Golden Cross of Merit by the President of Poland in 2010. He also had been honoured with the Golden Cyborg award.