- Serial entrepreneur, investor, advisor and expert in commercialization of new technologies
- Alumnus of Economics studies at the Warsaw University and the Advanced Management Program at IESE Business School.
- Chairman of MIT Enterprise Forum CEE. mitefcee.org. MIT EF CEE is one of the largest acceleration programs in Central and Eastern Europe focused on deep tech startups. MIT EF is a 40-year old not for profit organization originally established at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (USA). Today MITEF has chapters in major cities in the U.S.A and a growing number outside of the U.S., including many in emerging markets. MIT EF informs, connects, and coaches technology entrepreneurs—enabling them to rapidly transform ideas into world-changing companies.
- CEO at ValueTech Seed Fund. valuetech.pl. Valuetech is a seed fund investing in early stage deep tech startups. Valuetech Seed is based in Warsaw, Poland.
- Previously, Paweł Bochniarz was a Director at PwC, Strategic Advisor to the PM of the Republic of Poland and a Co-founder of Coalition For Polish Innovations